Tuesday 18 February 2014

Pics : Sourav Ganguly Takes part in Road Safety Program Organised By Kolkata Police - Feb 17, 2014

On Monday, Kolkata Police installed many such accident-mangled vehicles at various road intersections as symbols of unsafe driving and resultant tragedies. The intention was to make people aware what rash driving could lead to. Sourav Ganguly, who was also present on the occasion, praised the efforts of the city police. "I live in Behala and often need to travel to the airport. On my journey through the city, I've noticed police working hard against many odds." He relives his horror with the traffic mess of other cities. "In Delhi, Bangalore or Mumbai, if I do not have enough time in hand, I would simply miss the flight." Content Courtesy : TOI. Pics Courtesy : Telegraph & E-Bela

Exclusive Pics :





Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More