Thursday 6 February 2014

Farhan Akhtar Heaps Praise on Sourav Ganguly in the Sets of DadaGiri Season 4

Zee Bangla’s Dadagiri season 4 finale saw Shaadi Ke Side Effects co-stars Vidya Balan and Farhan Akhtar drop by at Rajarhat’s DRR Studio on Wednesday afternoon. From shaking a leg and talking films with host Sourav Ganguly to helping the finalists with answers, Vidya and Farhan spent more than an hour on the sets. t2 caught up with the duo just before they went on stage.

A Pic from the Finale of Dadagiri Season 4 ( Pic Courtesy : T2 )


Farhan Said, " Yeah, yeah, I am very sporty and I love playing sports. I am an avid cricket viewer. In fact, on many occasions I have said that Sourav Ganguly to me is probably one of the most important captains that the Indian cricket team has had. He introduced a new kind of spirit I think into the team, which was not only to be happy playing the game, but to win it. He really introduced that spirit. I have been a big fan and I have told him this on several occasions. He came to my TV show (Oye! It’s Friday!) when I was hosting it."

Courtesy : T2

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More