Monday 15 June 2015

Exclusive Pics : Sourav Ganguly inagurates a Play School in Kolkata - June14, 2015

Sourav Ganguly recalled his first days in school while inaugurating a play school in Beltala in south Calcutta on Sunday. ' This is the first time I have entered a play school since I left the one that I used to go to. My mother used to take me to the school. I had cried a lot the first few days,' smiled Ganguly, who had gone to Sunny Preparatory School in Behala, established by cricketer Dattu Phadkar and his wife.

Ganguly was unveiling Global Wisdom, a branch of the Shemrock play school chain, which has 425 branches, mainly in north India.

( Content Courtesy : Telegraph & Pics Courtesy : E-Bela, Telegraph & PTI ) 



Exclusive Pics :









Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More