Tuesday 11 March 2014

I admire Dada a lot, He taught us how to win abroad - Bhajji

Considering his extremely goodrecord at the Eden Gardens, out-of-favour spinner Harbhajan Singh today likened the venue to a mother, who has always given something to her son, and hoped that it would yet again prove to be special for him as he aims to win Vijay Hazare trophy for Punjab.



"Dada was a brilliant captain, there is no doubt about it. He taught us how to win outside India. The way he led the team was an example for everyone. It was a difficult time for India with all the match fixing. I admire him a lot. He is a great human being. Dada has made a lot of comebacks. You can't make a comeback if you don't fight. I need to make a comeback. I'm working hard, fighting hard. And I'm sure things will fall into place if not today then tomorrow for sure" said Bhajji

Content Courtesy : PTI 

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More